Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Worn out, wearied, exhausted or lacking enthusiasm, due to age or experience.
- Made callous or cynically insensitive, by experience.
- (worn out): exhausted, fatigued, wearied — see also Wikisaurus:fatigued
- (Made callous or cynically insensitive, by experience): blasé
Worn out, wearied, or lacking enthusiasm; exhausted
Cynically insensitive; made callous by experience
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- simple past tense and past participle of