Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Present participle of learn.
- I'm learning to ride a unicycle.
- (uncountable) An act in which something is learned.
- Learning to ride a unicycle sounds exciting.
- (uncountable) Accumulated knowledge.
- The department head was also a scholar of great learning.
- (countable) Something that has been learned
2007 April 5, Stuart Elliott, “Online Experiment for Print Magazine”, New York Times:
- “We’ll take the learnings and apply them to the rest of our business.”
Terms derived from learning (noun)
action of the verb