Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- IPA: /loʊ̯ˈkju.ʃn̩/
locution (plural locutions)
- A phrase or expression connected to an individual or a group of individuals through repeated usage.
- The television show host is widely recognized for his all too common locution.
Derived terms 
Related terms 
- locution in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- locution in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- locution at OneLook Dictionary Search
locution f (plural locutions)