Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
lunary (not comparable)
- (obsolete) lunar
1885, Timothy Harley, Moon Lore:
-  IV. THE MOON A WATER-DEITY. We design this chapter to be the completion of moon-worship, and at the same time an anticipation of those lunary superstitions which are but scattered leaves from luniolatry, the parent tree.
1922, Anonymous, Historical Sketch of the Cathedral of Strasburg:
- He has moreover enriched his work by adding to it an ecclesiastic compute with all its indications; an orrery after the Copernican system, representing the mean tropical revolutions of each of the planets visible to the naked eye, the phases of the moon, the eclipses of the sun and moon, calculated for ever; the true time and the sideral time; a new celestial globe with the procession of the equinoxes, solar and lunary equations for the reduction of the mean geocentric ascension and declension of the sun and moon at true times and places.
1944, Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry:
- This lunary sphere, lowest and basest to divine bodies, is first and highest to terrestrial bodies.
- moonwort (Botrychium lunaria)
1889, T. F. Thiselton-Dyer, The Folk-lore of Plants:
-  The aloe, by the Egyptians, is reputed to resist any baleful influence, and the lunary or "honesty" is by our own country people said to put every evil influence to flight.
1914, Arnold Wynne, The Growth of English Drama:
- Accordingly she visits the witch, Dipsas, by whose magic aid the youth, found resting on a bank of lunary, is bewitched to sleep until old age.