Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- masqued (archaic)
- simple past tense and past participle of mask
- Wearing a mask or masks; characterized by masks; concealed; hidden.
- (botany) personate
- (zoology) Having the anterior part of the head differing decidedly in color from the rest of the plumage; -- said of birds.
Derived terms 
- masked ball, a ball in which the dancers wear masks
- masked battery (Militaru): a battery so placed as not to be seen by an enemy until it opens fire - H. L. Scott
- masked crab (Zoölogy): a European crab (Corystes cassivelaunus) with markings on the carapace somewhat resembling a human face
- masked pig (Zoölogy): a Japanese domestic hog (Sus pliciceps). Its face is deeply furrowed