From French neutraliser. Surface etymology is neutral + -ize
neutralize (third-person singular simple present neutralizes, present participle neutralizing, simple past and past participle neutralized)
- (American) Alternative spelling of neutralise.
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of neutralizar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of neutralizar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of neutralizar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of neutralizar