Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (RP) IPA: /ˈʌðəz/, X-SAMPA: /"VD@z/
- (US) IPA: /ˈʌðɚz/, X-SAMPA: /"VD@`z/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: oth‧er
- Plural form of other
- Other people.
- I treat others like I treat myself.
- Those remaining after one or more people or items have left, or done something else, or been excluded.
- Two decided to hide, the others surrendered.
- I kept two special jars and threw away all the others.
those remaining after something has been excluded