Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also procéssor
- (UK) enPR: prōʹ-sĕs-ə(r), IPA: /ˈpɹəʊˌsɛsə(ɹ)/, X-SAMPA: /"pr@U%sEs@(r\)/
- (US) enPR: prŏʹ-sĕs-ər, IPA: /ˈpɹɑˌsɛsə˞/, X-SAMPA: /"pr\A%sEs@`/
processor (plural processors)
- A person who processes things (foods, photos, applications, etc.).
- He is a loan processor with a bank.
- A device which processes, which changes something.
- A computer, especially as short for a microprocessor.
- This computer has two processors, but only one keyboard.
Derived terms 
Related terms 
device which processes
computer, especially as short for a microprocessor
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Alternative forms 
From English processor
- IPA: /prɔˈsɛ.sɔr/