Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From Latin repellens.
- tending or able to repel; driving back
- repulsive, inspiring aversion
- resistant or impervious to something
tending or able to repel
repulsive, inspiring aversion
resistant or impervious to something
repellent (plural repellents)
- someone who repels
- a substance used to repel insects
- a substance or treatment for a fabric etc to make it impervious to something
substance used to repel insects
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- third-person plural future active indicative of repellō