Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To post again.
- Maybe I should repost the FAQ for the benefit of newbies.
- (basketball) To post up again: To reset yourself at the post.
2007 January 1, Howard Beck, “Knicks Have a Hard Time Dealing With Rejection”:
- He's starting to learn that when the trap comes to kick it out right away and repost.
repost (plural reposts)
- (Internet) The act of posting again; the material thus posted.
- This newsgroup mostly seems to consist of reposts of the FAQ. Doesn't anyone talk?