Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Canada) IPA: /ɹɪˈzɔɚs/, X-SAMPA: /rI"zO@`s/
Audio (CA) (file)
- (UK) IPA: /ɹɪˈzɔː(ɹ)s/, /ˈɹi.sɔː(ɹ)s/, X-SAMPA: /rI"zO:(r)s/, /"ri.sO:(r)s/
- Rhymes: -ɔː(r)s
- (US) IPA: /ˈɹisɔɚs/, /ɹɪˈzɔɚs/, X-SAMPA: /"risO`s/
Audio (US) (file)
resource (plural resources)
- Something that one uses to achieve an objective, e.g. raw materials or personnel.
- A person's capacity to deal with difficulty.
- a man/woman of resource
Derived terms 
Related terms 
See also 
something that one uses to achieve an objective
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- resource in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- resource in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- To supply with resources