Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- An exclamation used to get people's attention to sell something.
- Roll up, roll up, pies for sale.
- (transitive) Make into a cylinder by rolling
- The shopkeeper had to roll up the poster to make it easier to carry.
- (transitive) Make into a bundle
- (transitive) This term needs a definition. Please help out and add a definition, then remove the text
- As it was hot, I rolled up the sleeves on my shirt.
- (intransitive) Arrive by vehicle, usually by car
- We thought Jim would be late for the wedding, but then we saw him roll up in front of the the church in his Mercedes.
to make into a bundle