Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- (transitive) To fill to satisfaction; to satisfy.
- Nothing seemed to satiate her desire for knowledge.
- (transitive) To satisfy to excess. To fill to satiety.
satisfy to excess
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Derived terms 
- Filled to satisfaction or to excess.
Related terms 
- satiate in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- satiate in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- satiate at OneLook Dictionary Search
- second-person plural present active imperative of satiō
- vocative masculine singular of satiātus