Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
shortcut (plural shortcuts)
- A path between two points that is faster than the commonly used paths.
- A method to accomplish something that omits one or more steps.
- (computing, in the Microsoft family of operating systems) A symlink (symbolic file link); especially, one that appears as an icon.
- There are shortcuts to some of my favourite applications on my desktop.
- A keyboard shortcut - a combination of keystrokes that provides easier access to a command or operation
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked