Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- terrifick (obsolete)
- (colloquial) Frighteningly good.
- I say! She's a terrific tennis player.
- (colloquial) Astounding or awesome.
- The car came round the bend at a terrific speed.
- Terrifying; causing terror
- The lightning was followed by a terrific clap of thunder.
- Frightful or very unpleasant.
- I've got a terrific hangover this morning.
- (colloquial) Extraordinarily great or intense.
- terrific speed
great or intense
frightful or very unpleasant
- terrific in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- terrific in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911