Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- unimbodied (obsolete) [18th Century]
unembodied (not comparable)
- (of a soul, spirit, or other such essence so conceived) Incorporeal; not possessed of a body.
- (of principles, ideas, theories, or the like):
- (especially of armed multitudes) Not united in a regimented structure; lacking structure and order.
- Existing or operating without involvement by the body; solely mental or intellectual; “ungrounded”, “heady”.
- “Oxford English Dictionary [2nd Ed.; 1989] ” listed in the