Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Suggestive of or characterized by full, generous, pleasurable sensation.
- The plentiful blankets and the voluptuous pillows of the bed called out to my tired body, tantalizing me with their luxury.
- 1749, John Cleland, Fanny Hill: Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure Part 5
- Thus we lay, whilst a voluptuous languor possest, and still maintain'd us motionless and fast locked in one another's arms
- (of a woman) Curvaceous, sexy, full-figured.
- Her flowing raven hair contrasted her creamy white complexion, her amber eyes like those of a cat, the low neckline of her bodice emphasised her plump, voluptuous figure.
suggestive of or characterized by full, generous, pleasurable sensation
curvaceous, sexy, full-figured
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked