Jump to navigation Jump to search
%age (plural %ages)
- Abbreviation of percentage.
- 1995 May 9, The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get, “Rockets' Chances Against Phoenix”, in rec.sport.basketball.pro (Usenet), retrieved 2022-06-18:
- 2) His shooting %age goes up about .015 in the playoffs; that'll increase after last series' numbers are figured in.
3) His rebounding (won't be true this season), free-throw %age (won't be true this season), blocks, and assists/game go up in the playoffs.
- 1996 March 29, Michael Zarlenga, “12th grade math standards”, in alt.politics.clinton (Usenet), retrieved 2022-06-18:
- Ann's free-throw %age using her old method is 60%. Using a new method she makes 9 of her first 10 attempts. Is the new method better than the old? (Hint: "advanced statistical formula must be used.")