Jump to navigation Jump to search
- then (implying temporal sequence)
- therefore (implying causal sequence)
- Marker of the continuation of a previously interrupted line of thought: "As I was saying..."
- Added to indefinite pronoun or adverb, such as ὁστισοῦν (hostisoûn), to make it more general: whoever, whatever; whosoever
- γοῦν (goûn)
- οὖν in Liddell & Scott (1940) A Greek–English Lexicon, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- οὖν in Liddell & Scott (1889) An Intermediate Greek–English Lexicon, New York: Harper & Brothers
- οὖν in Autenrieth, Georg (1891) A Homeric Dictionary for Schools and Colleges, New York: Harper and Brothers
- οὖν in Bailly, Anatole (1935) Le Grand Bailly: Dictionnaire grec-français, Paris: Hachette
- Bauer, Walter et al. (2001) A Greek–English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature, Third edition, Chicago: University of Chicago Press
- οὖν in Cunliffe, Richard J. (1924) A Lexicon of the Homeric Dialect: Expanded Edition, Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, published 1963
- οὖν in Slater, William J. (1969) Lexicon to Pindar, Berlin: Walter de Gruyter
- G3767 in Strong, James (1979) Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance to the Bible
- Woodhouse, S. C. (1910) English–Greek Dictionary: A Vocabulary of the Attic Language, London: Routledge & Kegan Paul Limited.