Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Neuter accusative plural of ταχύς (takhús, “quick”) used as adverb.
τάχα • (tákha)
- quickly, soon, forthwith
- (usually with ἄν (án)) probably, perhaps, possibly
- (τάχ᾽ ἄν, as an affirmative answer) probably, perhaps, maybe
- τάχᾰ in Liddell & Scott (1940) A Greek–English Lexicon, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- τάχα in Liddell & Scott (1889) An Intermediate Greek–English Lexicon, New York: Harper & Brothers
- τάχα in Autenrieth, Georg (1891) A Homeric Dictionary for Schools and Colleges, New York: Harper and Brothers
- «τάχα» in Bailly, Anatole (1935) Le Grand Bailly: Dictionnaire grec-français, Paris: Hachette
- Bauer, Walter et al. (2001) A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature, Third edition, Chicago: University of Chicago Press
- «τάχα» in Cunliffe, Richard J. (1924) A Lexicon of the Homeric Dialect: Expanded Edition, Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, published 1963
- τάχα in Slater, William J. (1969) Lexicon to Pindar, Berlin: Walter de Gruyter
- “G5029”, in Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance to the Bible, 1979
- Woodhouse, S. C. (1910) English-Greek Dictionary: A Vocabulary of the Attic Language, London: Routledge & Kegan Paul Limited.