Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: חבֿרה
From the root ח־ב־ר.
- A female friend, or more generally a female teammate, classmate, partner, or similar.
- (specifically) A girlfriend; a female romantic partner.
- A female member (as of an organization or society).
- (socialism) A female comrade.
- Company, society: the state of being with one or more other people.
- Company, society: one or more people that one is with.
- A society: a collection of individuals with common characteristics or some connection between them.
- A society, an association: a group of people who have united for a certain purpose.
- A company, a corporation: a business with multiple owners, or owned by a group.
- (ecology) a community
- חֶבְרֶ׳ה (khévr'e)
חֶבְרֶה • (khévre) m pl