მ • (m)
- Thirteenth letter of the Georgian alphabet. Its name is man ([mɑn]) and it is preceded by ლ and followed by ნ.
- The number 40 in Georgian numerals.
- IPA(key): /m/, /m̥/
- Word-initaly and before a voiceless consonant, it is pronounced as /m̥/, elsewhere it is pronounced as /m/.
მ • (m) (Latin spelling m)
- The twelfth letter of the Laz alphabet, written in the Georgian script.
- (Georgian script letters) ა (a), ბ (b), გ (g), დ (d), ე (e), ვ (v), ზ (z), თ (t), ი (i), კ (ǩ), ლ (l), მ (m), ნ (n), ჲ (y), ო (o), პ (p̌), ჟ (j), რ (r), ს (s), ტ (ť), უ (u), ფ (p), ქ (k), ღ (ğ), ყ (q), შ (ş), ჩ (ç), ც (ʒ), ძ (ż), წ (ǯ), ჭ (ç̌), ხ (x), ჯ (c), ჰ (h), ჶ (f)