Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
형님 • (hyeongnim)
- honorific of : elder brother of a male
- (of a male) wife's older brother (a type of brother-in-law)
- (of a male) wife's older sister's husband (a type of co-brother-in-law)
- (of a female) husband’s older sister (a type of sister-in-law)
- (of a female) husband’s older brother’s wife (a type of co-sister-in-law)
- The Talking Cupboard. https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2013/05/11/korean-family-and-kinship-terms, accessed 20th March 2017.