See also: 'igh
- -aigh (broad version)
- (Munster) IPA(key): /ɪɟ/ (post-consonantal)
- (Munster) IPA(key): /ɟ/ (post-vocalic)
- (Connacht) IPA(key): /iː/ (post-consonantal)
- (Ulster) IPA(key): /i/ (post-consonantal)
- (Ulster, Connacht) IPA(key): /j/ (post-vocalic)
- Suffix used to form verbs from nouns; semi-productive in modern Irish.
- Affixed verbs ending in -igh form a sizeable number of second-conjugation verbs. Many monosyllabic verbs in Irish (which historically are not from affixes), however, are of the first conjugation.