Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (chiefly US military slang) An otherwise unspecified time of night; some time when it is dark out.
- 1996, Marcinko, Richard; Weisman, John, Green Team: Rogue Warrior III, page 4:
- Which is precisely why I'd volunteered as point man on this little jaunt, prowling and growling up the unlit stairwell of a Cairo slum at 0-dark-hundred to catch my quarry napping on his bedroll.
- 2011, Sheridan, Diane L., Don't Forget the Flippin' E: A Memoir, page 290:
- It's late, and we have to get up at 0-dark-hundred to got to Paris in the AM.