Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: agay
- (LGBT, slang) An A-list gay; an affluent, well-connected, upwardly mobile gay man or woman.
- 1998, Armistead Maupin, More Tales of the City:
- The A-Gays could talk about whoever was tooting coke in the bathroom.
- The B-Gays, being largely decorative, were not expected to talk.
- 2003, Justin McGuinness, Footprint Morocco 
- The latter is long past its heyday of the 1950s and 1960s, while Marrakech continues to attract wealthy A-gays.
- 2003, Michael S Piazza, Queeries:
- We who suffered the pain of playground exclusion now practice an enforced segregation with an effectiveness that designates certain members of our community as A-gays and marks the rest as inferior.