Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "asa"
- (sports) Abbreviation of American Samoa.
- Acoustical Society of America
- American Standards Association, which has changed its name to American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- American Society for Anesthesiology.
- All Sciences Association.
- Amateur Swimming Association.
- (military) Air Sovereignty Alert. Refers to fighter jet units that provide aerial defense of the nation via high-readiness aircraft.
- (Britain) Advertising Standards Authority.
- (aspirin): APAP (tylenol)