- Like or pertaining to Abraham.
- 1840, William Cave, Lives of the most eminent fathers of the church that flourished in the first four centuries, page 40:
- Witness the yesterday's sacrifice of that Abrahamical old man, who, being newly returned from banishment, ye knocked on the head at noon-day in the middle of the street, whose murderers yet, at our intercession, were spared and pardoned.
- 1841, John Lauris Blake and Jehoshaphat Aspin, A view of the world: as exhibited in the manners, costumes, & characteristics of all nations, page 270:
- They indeed practise circumcision, on which account, they have been supposed to be descended from the Abrahamical stock ; but they have lost all tradition of its origin, and assign custom only as the reason of the operation.