Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Greek mythology) One of the Charites.
- (Greek mythology) A goddess/personification of good health and the glow of health, one of the daughters of Asclepius.
- (Greek mythology) A daughter of Mantineus, founder of Mantinea, the wife of Abas and mother of the twins Acrisius and Proetus. Also known as Ocalea.
- (Greek mythology) A daughter of Thespius and Megamede. She bore Heracles a son, Antiades.
- (Greek mythology) A nymph who was mother of Nireus by Charopus, king of Syme.
- (Greek mythology) The wife of Amythaon, and mother of Melampus and Bias.
- (astronomy) Short for 47 Aglaja, a main-belt asteroid.