Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alcocer (plural Alcocers)
- A surname from Spanish.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Alcocer is the 8867th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 3693 individuals. Alcocer is most common among Hispanic/Latino (92.55%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Alcocer”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 1, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN, page 20.
- IPA(key): (Spain) /alkoˈθeɾ/ [al.koˈθeɾ]
- IPA(key): (Latin America) /alkoˈseɾ/ [al.koˈseɾ]
- Rhymes: -eɾ
- Syllabification: Al‧co‧cer
Alcocer m or f by sense
- a surname