Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A surname.
- A village and suburb of Ayr, South Ayrshire council area, Scotland (OS grid ref NS3318).
- A township, census-designated place, and unincorporated community in Salem County, New Jersey, United States.
- A hamlet in Lyons, Wayne County, New York, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Cumberland County, Tennessee, United States.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Alloway is the 14286th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 2096 individuals. Alloway is most common among White (81.73%) individuals.