Anglo- + French
Anglo-French (comparative more Anglo-French, superlative most Anglo-French)
- Of or pertaining to England and France or the people thereof.
- Of or pertaining to the dialect of French adopted in England after the decline of Norman.
- Of or pertaining to the Anglo-Norman dialect.
- Variant of Anglo-Norman.
- “Anglo-French” in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition, Boston, Mass.: Houghton Mifflin, 2000, ↑ISBN.
- “Anglo-French” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–present.
- "Anglo-French" in WordNet 2.0, Princeton University, 2003.