Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (rare) Characteristic of the month of April.
- 1907, Samuel Rutherford Crockett, The iron lord:
- It was a summer such as had not often been seen in Kirktown. Day after day, instead of the usual Aprilly weather variegated by thunderstorms which usually passes for summer in Scotland...
- 1917, Robert Ernest Vernède, Letters to his wife
- It's turned Aprilly to-day — sharp showers and sunshine.
- 2000, "Anne of the Thousand Penguins", KIDS!!! (on newsgroup alt.acme.exploding.newsgroup)
- Aprilly and rainy here, but it will improve the crop of weeds on the front lawn.
Aprilish — see Aprilish