Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US, Northern California) (file)
- (historical, now offensive) The homeland of the Mapuche people in part of Patagonia (south central Chile and adjacent area of Argentina).
- One of the fifteen administrative regions of Chile.
- The capital of Araucania is Temuco.
- This term is becoming dated because it is regarded by the Mapuche as offensive.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.