Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: arboleda
From Spanish Arboleda. Mostly a surname of Colombians, Ecuadorians and Filipinos.
Arboleda (plural Arboledas)
- A surname from Spanish.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Arboleda is the 13976th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 2157 individuals. Arboleda is most common among Hispanic/Latino (78.58%) and Asian/Pacific Islander (13.95%) individuals.
From Spanish Arboleda. Introduced through the Catálogo alfabético de apellidos.
- a surname from Spanish
Arboleda m or f by sense
- English terms borrowed from Spanish
- English terms derived from Spanish
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Spanish
- Aklanon terms borrowed from Spanish
- Aklanon terms derived from Spanish
- Aklanon surnames in the Catálogo alfabético de apellidos
- Aklanon lemmas
- Aklanon proper nouns
- Aklanon surnames
- Aklanon surnames from Spanish
- Spanish 4-syllable words
- Spanish terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:Spanish/eda/4 syllables
- Spanish lemmas
- Spanish proper nouns
- Spanish masculine nouns
- Spanish feminine nouns
- Spanish nouns with multiple genders
- Spanish masculine and feminine nouns by sense
- Spanish surnames