Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A regional unit in northwestern Greece that is a part of the Epirus region.
- A city in Greece that serves as the capital of the Arta prefecture.
- A department of Djibouti.
city in Greece
First recorded as a given name of Latvians in 1916. Possibly a feminine form of Artis.
- a female given name
- Klāvs Siliņš: Latviešu personvārdu vārdnīca. Riga "Zinātne" 1990, →ISBN
-  Population Register of Latvia: Arta was the only given name of 1180 persons in Latvia on May 21st 2010.