Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: articulata
- A taxonomic subclass within the class Crinoidea – the surviving crinoids, including feather stars and sea lilies.
- A taxonomic suborder within the order Cyclostomatida – certain Bryozoa.
- (dated) A taxonomic division within the subphylum Brachiopoda – all groups with articulating hinges, approximately the same as the phylum Rhynchonelliformea.
- (dated) One of four groups into which Cuvier proposed dividing the animal kingdom
- (surviving crinoids): Bourgueticrinida, Comatulida - orders
- (order of Cyclostomatida): Crisiidae, Crisuliporidae - families
- (Rhynchonelliformea): Paleotremata, Orthida, Terebratulida, Pentamerida, Rhynconellida, Strophomenida, Spiriferida - orders