See also: b-girl
Probably abbreviated from bar girl, or break girl.
- A woman employed to talk to customers in a bar and encourage them to buy drinks.
1996, Russell Means, Where White Men Fear to Tread:
- The bar was a rough, tough frontier place with B-girls drinking colored water at premium whiskey prices, bought by horny guys who thought they were going to get laid but were only going to get screwed.
- 1997, Dan Wakefield and Sara Davidson, Going All the Way :
- What’s really sick, if you ask me, is the B-girl shit where you pay all that money for just looking and thinking about it, but not really doing it.
- A woman who performs breakdance; a breaker
- A female member of the hip-hop subculture