Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards) Indeterminately reserved ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code for Barbados.
- Synonym: BRB (for general use)
- (international standards) Unofficial non-ISO 4217 currency code for the Barbados dollar.
- As regards ISO 3166, this is an indeterminately reserved code, included as part of ISO 3166-1 due to its use in designating road vehicles under the 1949 Geneva Convention on Road Traffic, and is not endorsed for general use by the ISO. The general-purpose code for Barbados is BRB.
- This code is sometimes used in place of BBD for the Barbados dollar. However, this conflicts with the currency coding standardization rules in ISO 4217, as currency codes beginning with BD are reserved for Bangladesh, due to that being its ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code.
- Initialism of Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions.
- (US, politics, slang, derogatory) Initialism of Bush Derangement Syndrome.