Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: bend
Most places get their name from bends in rivers.
- a CDP in Tehama County, California, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Maries County, Missouri, USA.
- a city in and the county seat of Deschutes County, Oregon, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Meade County, South Dakota, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Lampasas and San Saba Counties, Texas, USA.
- the remains of a railway community in central British Columbia, Canada. Named after a 90-degree curve in the railway line.