Jump to navigation Jump to search
Betawi (plural Betawis or Betawi)
- A member of an Indonesian ethnic group consisting of the descendants of the people living around Batavia (Jakarta) from around the 17th century.
Note: these translations are for the plural.
Indonesian ethnic group
- The Betawi language, a Malay-based creole language spoken by the ethnic group
Language spoken by the Betawi ethnic group
- Betawi people on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Betawi language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Ethnologue entry for Betawi, bew