Jump to navigation Jump to search
Boling (plural Bolings)
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Boling is the 4669th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 7597 individuals. Boling is most common among White (91.37%) individuals.
- (historical) A former region of early imperial China in present-day Hebei.
- (historical) A former princely title of imperial China.
- (historical) A former commandery of medieval China in present-day Hebei.
- (historical) The various seats of the commandery: present-day Raoyang, Anping, and Dingzhou in Hebei.
- (Dingzhou): See Dingzhou