Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: branch
Surname derived from the noun branch. In addition to being a native English surname, the noun has also been calqued from the word for "branch" in other languages, such as German Zweig, Swedish gren, etc.
- A surname, from Old French.
- A tiny city in Franklin County, Arkansas.
- An unincorporated community and census-designated place in Acadia Parish, Louisiana.
- An unincorporated community in Sweetwater Township, Lake County, Michigan.
- An unincorporated community in Camden County, Missouri.
- An unincorporated community in Collin County, Texas.
- An unincorporated community in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- A town in Newfoundland and Labrador.