Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Csm
CSM (plural CSMs)
- (Commonwealth, military) Initialism of .
- (medicine) Initialism of .
- (aerospace) Initialism of .
- (business) Initialism of .
- (X-Files fandom slang) Initialism of .
- 1997, James Hatfield, George "Doc" Burt, The Unauthorized X-cylopedia: The Definitive Reference Guide to The X-Files, page 57:
- By 1968, CSM was in such a powerful position that he gave orders to FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, and “worked hard to keep any President from knowing” he even existed.
- 2001, Ray Pratt, Projecting Paranoia: Conspiratorial Visions in American Film, page 232:
- Although the CSM has few lines, metaphorically he represents all the secret U.S. operatives of the cold war and after.
- 2002, Tom Kessenich, EXaminations: An Unauthorized Look at Seasons 6-9 of The X-Files, page 11:
- By the way, I realize the CSM is the show’s resident villain, but the WMM has always struck me as being more sinister.
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:CSM.
- (music) Initialism of .
- Initialism of .