Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coined in the film Withnail and I (1987), in reference to the shape of a carrot and the district of Camberwell in south London, England.
- (Britain, slang) A large cannabis joint.
- 2005, Neil Gentleman-Hobbs, Lord Golden-Showers "Entrepreneur?", page 182:
- He then patted the Steinway piano as he passed it and then put her Ladyship to bed. He then rolled himself a one-foot long Camberwell carrot, grabbed a bottle of Krug, and spent the evening at leisure […]
- 2010, Darren Smith, Burning Indigo, page 264:
- “I could go for a Camberwell carrot right now,” Andy slurred from his armchair.