Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Assamese language
This is the main category of the Assamese language.
Information about Assamese:
- Category:Assamese lemmas: Assamese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:as:All topics: Assamese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Assamese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Assamese.
- Category:Assamese entry maintenance: Assamese entries, or entries in other languages containing Assamese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Assamese templates: Assamese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Assamese terms by etymology: Assamese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Assamese: Categories with terms derived from Assamese in various specific languages.
- Category:User as: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Assamese.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Assamese lemmas (6 c, 45 e)
- ► Assamese entry maintenance (5 c, 0 e)