Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: assamese
- Of, from or relating to the northeast-Indian state of Assam, or the region for which it is named.
- In or relating to its majority people's Indo-Iranian language.
- Only three in five Assamese (citizens of Assam) are linguistic Assamese.
of, from or relating to Assam
- (uncountable) The Indo-Aryan language spoken by the majority people in the state of Assam, NE India.
- (countable) The people of Assam.
- Wiktionary's coverage of Assamese terms
- ISO 639-1 code as, ISO 639-3 code asm
- Ethnologue entry for Assamese, as