Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Awadhi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Awadhi adjectives: Awadhi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Awadhi adverbs: Awadhi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Awadhi conjunctions: Awadhi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Awadhi nouns: Awadhi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Awadhi numerals: Awadhi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Awadhi particles: Awadhi terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Awadhi postpositions: Awadhi adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Awadhi pronouns: Awadhi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Awadhi proper nouns: Awadhi nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Awadhi verbs: Awadhi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Awadhi conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Awadhi verbs (2 c, 10 e)
Pages in category "Awadhi lemmas"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.