Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Basque language
This is the main category of the Basque language.
Information about Basque:
- Category:Basque lemmas: Basque lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:eu:All topics: Basque terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Basque appendices: Pages containing additional information about Basque.
- Category:Basque entry maintenance: Basque entries, or entries in other languages containing Basque terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Basque names: Basque terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Basque phrases: Basque groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Basque templates: Basque templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Basque terms by etymology: Basque terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Basque terms by usage: Basque terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Basque: Categories with terms derived from Basque in various specific languages.
- Category:User eu: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Basque.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Basque lemmas (11 c, 1295 e)
- ► Basque entry maintenance (8 c, 1 e)
- ► Basque phrases (1 c, 7 e)
- ► Basque shortenings (1 c, 0 e)