Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Choctaw language
This is the main category of the Choctaw language.
Information about Choctaw:
- Category:Choctaw lemmas: Choctaw lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:cho:All topics: Choctaw terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Choctaw appendices: Pages containing additional information about Choctaw.
- Category:Choctaw entry maintenance: Choctaw entries, or entries in other languages containing Choctaw terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Choctaw terms by etymology: Choctaw terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Choctaw terms by usage: Choctaw terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Choctaw: Categories with terms derived from Choctaw in various specific languages.
- Category:User cho: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Choctaw.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Choctaw lemmas (6 c, 93 e)
- ► Choctaw entry maintenance (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Choctaw non-lemma forms (2 c, 2 e)